- 300+ Teams participating in RoboRace Challenge.
- All participants will get certification of Participation from "All India Council for Robotics & Automation(AICRA)" . Team Coach will get separate certificate.
- Cash Awards INR 100,000/- to winning teams.
- Design a robot either wired or wireless within the specified dimensions that can operated manually and can travel through all turns of the track. The robot that will complete the specified task in least time will be the winner.
- In the shortest period of time the racer must complete the set number of laps from the starting position to the finish, without going outside the track.
- The competition area has is a special place defined for the robot's operation (hereafter COMPETITION FIELD).
- The ROBOT which will start on the START point and reach the FINISH point block by various laps and hurdles in the shortest time will be nominated the winner.
- Every team will have 2 trial runs. After the trials are over, the fastest time achieved during those trials will be chosen for the team. One trial should not last more than five minutes. After the trial time is over, the TIME-UP BUZZER will sound and the team will be asked to remove the robot from the COMPETITION FIELD. If the robot is on the field half way and operating during the TIME-UP BUZZER sound, the team will be given 2 more minutes so the robot operation is not interrupted.
- First preference will be given to robot, reaching fastest to finish-line. 2nd criteria would be scoring maximum points as per following norms.
- 10 to 20 Points: will be awarded based on difficulty of each hurdle. Appx. 10 hurdles will be there at arena.
- (- 5) Points : For each human touch. After each human touch robot will start from previous Reset Line which is there before each hurdle.
- 5 Points: YouTube likes (1 Point for each 50 Likes).
- 5 Points: Instagram likes (1 Point for each 50 Likes).
YouTube & Instagram Points:
- Record your video or take a picture of your team preparing for TechnoXian Championship. The procedure to send us your video & photo is,
- For Video: Mail your video to email@example.com.
- For Picture: For any Query: +91 7834999917.
- After scrutiny, we will upload that video/Pic on TechnoXian YouTube channel or Instagram and update you.
- Maximum 5 points will be awarded to teams based on number of likes on your video/Pic. 1 point will be given on each 50 likes.
- Final likes will be calculated before 7 days of the championship.
- The COMPETITION FIELD consists of 40cm track.
- The track surface and course line may have unevenness.
- There will be certain obstacles in the race track which will try to slow down the robot.
- The design and size of the track may vary from that shown in the pictures.
- Arena will consist of Switch Bridge, speed breakers, marble pit, slippery path, rotating ting disc, curve ramp down, seesaw etc.
Dimensions: The following size limitations applies for each robot
- Width - maximum 25 centimeters
- Length - maximum 25 centimeters
- Height - no limit
- The Robot can be wireless and Autonomous or manual.
- Maximum weight must not exceed 5 kg including battery.
- The robot must be powered by a power source such as a battery fixed on the robot.
- Batteries must be sealed, immobilized electrolyte type (gel cell, lithium, NiCad, or dry cells).
- The electric voltage anywhere in the machine should not be more then 12V DC at any point of time.
Construction:Any robot kit or building material may be used, as long as the robot fits the above specifications and as long as the design and construction are primarily the original work of the team.
- Each contesting Robot is allocated a total of 10 minutes of access to the track from the moment the contest administrator acknowledges the contestant(s) and grants access to the track. Any time used to adjust a mouse between runs is included in the 10 minutes. Each run (from the start cell to the center zone) in which a robot successfully reaches the destination point is given a run time. The minimum run time shall be the robot's official time.
- Each run can be made from the robot stopping point but negative points will be scored for each human touch. The operator may abort a run at any time. If an operator touches the robot during a run, it is deemed aborted, and the robot must be removed from the arena. If a robot has already crossed the finish line, it may be removed at any time without affecting the runtime of that run.
- The illumination, temperature, and humidity of the room shall be those of an ambient environment. (40 to 120 degrees F, 0% to 95% humidity, no condensing). i. BEWARE: Do not make any assumptions about the amount of sunlight, incandescent light, or fluorescent light that may be present at the contest site.
- The run timer will start when front edge of the robot crosses the start line and stops when the front edge of the robot crosses the finish line. The start line is at the boundary between the starting point and the next clockwise. The finish line is at the entrance to the destination point.
- If robot continues to navigate the track after reaching the destination point, the time taken will not count toward any run. Of course, the 10 - minute timer continues to run. When the robot next leaves the start point, a new run will start. Thus, a robot may and should make several runs without being touched by the operator. It should make its own way back to the beginning to do so.
Team Members & Mentors:
- Number of participants in a team can be upto 5. If there are more than 5 participant, they have to pay additional registration fee.
- Teams has to make their own robot. They can't use other team's robot.
- Team can have a coach as technical advisor. But it's not mandatory to have coach.
- The coach will be seated in a supervisory position around the competition area.
- The coach is not allowed to touch or repair the robot during the competition.
- The coach should not be involved in the programming of the robot.
- In case of the coach interference with the robot or referee decisions during the competition, the team will risk being disqualified.
Code of Conduct: Fair Play
- Robots that cause deliberate interference with other robots or damage to the field will be disqualified.
- Humans that cause deliberate interference with robots or damage to the field will be disqualified.
- It is expected that the aim of all teams is to play a fair and clean game.
- Participants who misbehave may be asked to leave the competition area and risk being disqualified from the contest.
- The rules will be enforced at the discretion of the referees, officials, and local law enforcement authorities.
- The organizing Committee is a union that consists of few communities and associations. The organizers of this competition are Times World Group & All India Council for Robotics & Automation (AICRA).
- All decisions about scoring, game play and timing are made by the juries. Teams should completely respect their vote and decisions. Members of the jury will be from different fields of the robotic science.
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi (India).
- For Indian resident: INR 2500/- + GST per team.
- For Non India resident: USD 100 per team.
Prize Bifurcation: INR 60,000 (1st Prize) | INR 25,000 (2nd Prize) | INR 15,000 (3rd Prize).
Registration mode: Online.
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For Any Query:
Feel Free To Call : (+91) 8433-4789-71
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org