Mentors and Coaches are individuals from all backgrounds and disciplines who work with students to share their knowledge and guide them through the season. Mentors can contribute entire season from their home location as well as during event and support the teams with subject matter expertise on an as needed basis. Teams may have additional or more specialized roles or a combination of roles as needed. In addition, Mentors help to foster the idea of "work with perfection" and have the students do as much of the work as possible.
Challenge Readiness Mentor
- Provides an overview of different challenges in TechnoXian.
- Guides the team before the grand finale, how to make their robot/project to compete.
- Assist to educate students, Colleges and parents regarding scholarship opportunities available or can be explored in local area.
- Coordinates applications for student nominations for competitions.
- Assists students with development and implementation of a Marketing Plan in coordination with the development of a Business Plan Finance Mentor.
- Assist the team in preparing a financial planning/budget for the season.
- Organize and assists with fundraising efforts .
- Advise students on the safe use of tools and safety procedures in Challenge season.
Challenge Management Mentor
- During the event, competition management
- Team Registration Management
- Quality and audit check
- Scoring and updating
- Q- Management
- Crowed Management
- Award Management