The Internet of Things (IOT) is a scenario in which objects, animals or people are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction. IoT has evolved from the convergence of wireless technologies, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and the Internet.
- Introduction to the Internet of Things
- What is Internet of Things?
- Basics of Sensors & Actuators
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- The Arduino Open-Microcontroller Platform
- Arduino Basics
- Arduino Board Layout & Architecture
- Programming fundamentals (C language)
- Arduino Programming & Interface of Sensors
- Programming Arduino
- Reading from Sensors
- Project 1: Simple LED Program for Arduino
- Project 2: Integrating Sensors & Reading Environmental Physical Values.
- Project 3: Reading Environmental Values on Android Smartphone.
- Talking to your Android Phone with Arduino
- Connecting Arduino with Mobile Device.
- The Android Mobile OS.
- Using the Bluetooth Module
- Project 4: Control Devices using Localhost Web Server for Home Automation
- Make Electronics Gadget Talk to Internet
- Integrating ESP8266 Module
- Project 5: Being Social on Twitter & update status on Twitter through Arduino
- Project 6: Send Voltage & Analog Data on Cloud Server.
- Communicating with the Cloud using Web Services.
- Cloud Computing & IoT
- Popular Cloud Computing Services for Sensor Management.
- Project 7: Use Arduino to Upload free data from Environmental Sensors to Cloud Server
- Project 8: Automatically Tweet Sensor Data on Twitter.
- Project 9: Control Electronic Devices from anywhere across the world using Internet & Mobile App.
- Exposure with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Certificate of Participation by All India Council for Robotics & Automation
- Free AICRA student membership.
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi.
Duration: 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
Participants Strength: 100 Nos.
- For Indian resident: INR 1180/-(including GST).
- For Non India resident: USD 25 (including GST)
Registration mode: Online
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For any query, call +91 8433478971 or mail us at "email@example.com"