Hacking is not about the illegal things it's all about how to secure your cyberspace and system from attacks. In this workshop cyber ethics, email hacking & security, malware attacks, windows system attacks, online data Investigation, credit card frauds & Cases, playing with Google by Google hacking, android mobile hacking etc. topics will be covered. This workshop aims to give Technocrats a basic knowledge of hacking and how to protect your system against hazardous effects.
- Fundamental of Ethical Hacking
- Virtualization & System Cloning
- Windows Hacking & Security (Win 8 & Win 7)
- Online Cloud Computer Development
- Data Hiding Techniques & Investigation
- Hacking By Batch Programming & Scripting
- Hacking by Viruses, Trojans, Key-loggers & Spywares
- Google Database Hacking
- Proxy Server & VPN Technologies
- Email Hacking & Security Issues
- Facebook Hacking & Security
- Website & Database Hacking Attack
- Android Hacking & Security
- Credit Card Frauds & Cases
- Case Studies and live demo
- Exposure with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Certificate of Participation by All India Council for Robotics & Automation
- Free AICRA student membership.
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi.
Duration: 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
Participants Strength: 100 Nos.
- For Indian resident: INR 1180/-(including GST).
- For Non India resident: USD 25 (including GST)
Registration mode: Online
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For any query, call +91 8433478971 or mail us at "firstname.lastname@example.org"