Artificial intelligence (AI, also machine intelligence, MI) is intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to the natural intelligence (NI) displayed by humans and other animals. In computer science AI research is defined as the study of "intelligent agents": any device that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of successfully achieving its goals.
- INTRODUCTION TO Al AND PRODUCTION SYSTEMS
- Introduction to AI-Problem formulation.
- Problem Definition -Production systems, Control strategies, Search strategies.
- Problem characteristics.
- Production system characteristics -Specialized production system.
- Problem solving methods - Problem graphs, Matching, Indexing and Heuristic functions -Hill Climbing-Depth first and Breath first, Constraints satisfaction - Related algorithms, Measure of performance and analysis of search algorithms.
- REPRESENTATION OF KNOWLEDGE
- Game playing - Knowledge representation.
- Knowledge representation using Predicate logic.
- Introduction to predicate calculus.
- Use of predicate calculus, Knowledge representation using other logic-Structured representation of knowledge.
- KNOWLEDGE INFERENCE
- Knowledge representation -Production based system.
- Frame based system.
- Inference - Backward chaining, Forward chaining, Rule value approach, Fuzzy reasoning - Certainty factors, Bayesian Theory-Bayesian Network-Dempster - Shafer theory.
- PLANNING AND MACHINE LEARNING
- Basic plan generation systems - Strips.
- Advanced plan generation systems.
- EXPERT SYSTEMS
- Expert systems - Architecture of expert systems.
- Roles of expert systems.
- Knowledge Acquisition - Meta knowledge, Heuristics
- Typical expert systems - MYCIN, DART, XOON, Expert systems shells
- Exposure with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Certificate of Participation by All India Council for Robotics & Automation
- Free AICRA student membership.
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi.
Date: 1st July'18
Duration: 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
Participants Strength: 100 Nos.
- For Indian resident: INR 1180/-(including GST).
- For Non India resident: USD 25 (including GST)
Registration mode: Online
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For any query, call +91 8433478971 or mail us at "firstname.lastname@example.org"