The 3D Printing workshop is first of its kind in the arena of creativity & computerized manufacturing techniques designed especially for students to advance learners. It is designed to enhance the technical understanding of materials used by them in their everyday life. It empowers them to make real world objects from concepts. It is full of fun and something that they can cherish throughout their lives. This workshop on 3D printing helps the participants understand the design, functioning and operation of a basic 3D Printer.
- Introduction of Designing in 3D
- Concept of 2D Drawing and 3D Drawing
- Basic shapes identification
- Installing 3D CAD Software
- Understanding the Concept of 3D Designing using Point, Vertices, Faces and their interaction
- Understanding the Concept of Grouping
- Measuring for 3D Modeling on CAD
- Boolean Operations and uses
- Learning the Software interface
- Light, Camera and Actions
- Views, Zoom, Scale, Rotation, Pan and other elements of the software
- Demonstration of 3D Printer assembly
- Testing and calibration of 3D Printery
- Testing and calibration of 3D Printer
- Demonstration of 3D Printing
- Exposure with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Certificate of Participation by All India Council for Robotics & Automation
- Free AICRA student membership.
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi.
Duration: 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
Participants Strength: 100 Nos.
- For Indian resident: INR 1180/-(including GST).
- For Non India resident: USD 25 (including GST)
Registration mode: Online
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For any query, call +91 8433478971 or mail us at "email@example.com"